|Amount||Measure||Name||Price per unit|
|1.5||l||Water||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|0.4||kg||CARTE D'OR Pannacotta Dessert Mix 780g||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|170||g||Blueberries tinned/frozen||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|170||g||Raspberries, tinned/frozen||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|133||g||Passionfruit pulpe, frozen||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|2||l||Ice cream, vanilla||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|Total cost (calculated): AUD 0,00 Edit price Calculate Cancel|
1. Bring 500ml of the water to the boil, remove from the heat and add 133g of the CARTE D’OR Pannacotta Dessert Mix and mix well until combined.
2. Puree the raspberries using a bar mix and strain out the seeds, add to pannacotta mix.
3. Pour into a serving tray and refrigerate for several hours, or until set.
4. Repeat steps with remaining fruit and mix.
5. Cut jellies into small cubes and serve with ice cream.