Posted on Monday, 12ᵗʰ November, 2018
- Place the SIR THOMAS LIPTON Green Tea Bag in a cup and add boiling water. Steep for 2 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Add the matcha powder and whisk vigorously until dissolved.
- Add the frothed milk.
- 1 x SIR THOMAS LIPTON English Breakfast Tea Bag
- 200ml boiling water
- 2ml vanilla extract
- 3 drops red food colouring
Ingredients Topping (Serves 10)
- 500ml Whipped cream
- 2g Freeze-dried raspberry powder
- Place the SIR THOMAS LIPTON English Breakfast Tea into a cup. Add the boiling water and steep for two minutes then remove.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and food colouring.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with raspberry powder.