A quick and easy alternative to the traditional sushi with a miso inspired dressing that packs a punch and offers your customers a take on traditional Japanese speciality.
- 500g Brown rice
- 75g Miso paste
- 80g KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock
- 2L Water
- 8 Chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 75ml Soy Sauce
- 100ml Olive oil
- 50g Miso paste, extra
- 75g Pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 75g Pickled daikon, finely sliced
- 150g Pickled vegetable (eg. carrot), finely sliced
- 25g Nori sheets, roasted, shredded
Cook the rice, then cool completely.
- Combine the miso paste with KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock and water in a large pot.
- Poach the chicken, then remove and rest. Slice thinly.
Make the dressing by combining soy, oil and extra miso paste.
Pour the dressing over the rice and fold through the poached chicken, pickled ginger, daikon and vegetable. Garnish with nori.