Moroccan Lamb Meatballs
A perfect balance of tomato with the spices of Moroccan sauce helps add flavour, yet keeps the dish mild to suit the palates of aged care residents.
- Combine lamb, onions and carrot together and form into 50g meatballs.
- Place on an oven tray and cook at 180C for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan and lightly cook the capsicum.
- Combine KNORR Pronto Napoli and KNORR Moroccan Sauce GF, pour over the meatballs and continue to cook covered in the oven for an additional 30 minutes at 160 degree Celsius.
- Bring water to the boil. Add butter and polenta, cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add KNORR Instant Mashed Potato Mix and parmesan.
Serve with sliced brown bread, butter and a vegetable salad.
Tip – Turn meatballs into rissoles or savoury mince as an option.