Puréed meal: Braised Chicken in Honey Soy Sauce
Simply adding KNORR Sakims Honey Soy Sauce and KNORR Garlic Puree gives the chicken a great flavour that your residents will love.
- Heat oil in a large pan and sauté onion and chicken.
- Add KNORR Sakims Honey Soy Sauce and KNORR Garlic Puree, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat, cool slightly then puree in a blender.
- Place into moulds and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the moulds and reheat.
- Place chicken portions on a tray and heat through. Heat extra KNORR Sakims Honey Soy Sauce. Place reheated chicken on a serving plate and pour over the sauce.
- Serve with pureed peas and pumpkin shaped in their respective moulds.
- Use any other sauce from the KNORR Sakims range for a different take and delight your residents with a new dish on your menu next time.