|Amount||Measure||Name||Price per unit|
|10||x||Lamb, rack, 4 bone||AUD AUD 0,00 / x|
|20||g||KNORR Aromat Seasoning 1kg||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|100||ml||Oil, vegetable||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|50||g||Garlic, cloves||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|200||g||Onions, red, diced||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|0.4||kg||Eggplant, sliced||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|0.4||kg||Capsicum, Red, Diced||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|0.4||kg||Tomato, diced||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|0.4||kg||Zucchini, diced||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|40||g||Pine nuts||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|10||g||Mint||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|20||g||Garlic, roasted||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|50||ml||Oil, olive||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|100||g||KNORR Demi-Glace Sauce 2.4kg||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|Total cost (calculated): AUD 0,00 Edit price Calculate Cancel|
1. Clean and trim the lamb rack to remove excess fat and season with the KNORR Aromat.
2. Pre heat the oil in a large pan and seal off the racks untill golden brown remove and finish cooking in a preheated oven (180°C) untill med rare, remove, keep hot and allow to rest, this will finish the cooking.
3. Fine chop the garlic, dice the onion, eggplant, capsicum, tomato and zucchini. Preheat the oil in a large pot and lightly cook the diced vegetables untill golden and soft, remove from the heat and keep hot.
4. Place the pine nuts and whole unpeeled garlic cloves onto a baking tray and cook untill golden brown in a preheated oven (180°C), remove and allow to cool.
5. Wash and pick the mint and blend in a robo coupe with the cooked pine nuts, squeezed out cooked garlic cloves and olive oil untill it forms a paste.
6. Place the hot water into a large pot and whisk in the KNORR Demi Glace, bring to the boil while stirring continuously, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stir in the mint pesto just before serving
7. To serve, place the ratatouille onto a large plate with the cooked lamb and add the mint pesto sauce.