|Amount||Measure||Name||Price per unit|
|1.8||kg||Chicken, breast, free range, skin on, bone in||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|20||g||KNORR Aromat Seasoning 1kg||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|100||ml||Oil, sunflower||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|1||kg||Pumpkin, diced||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|200||g||Peppercorn, green||AUD AUD 0,00 / kg|
|200||ml||Cream 28% (demi-creme)||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|0.5||l||Water||AUD AUD 0,00 / l|
|60||g||KNORR Demi-Glace Sauce 2.4kg||AUD AUD 0,00 / g|
|Total cost (calculated): AUD 0,00 Edit price Calculate Cancel|
1. Clean and trim the chicken breasts and season with the KNORR Aromat and 1/2 the oil.
2. Pan fry the chicken breast in a large preheated fry pan untill golden brown on both sides and the skin side becomes crispy. Place in a preheated oven (180°C) untill cooked through, remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Peel and dice the pupkin, drizzle over the remaining oil and roast in the oven with the chicken breast untill golden brown and tender.
4. Preheat a pot and place in the green peppercorns and cream, slightly reduce and add the warm water, whisk in the KNORR Demi Glace Sauce Mix and continue to stir untill boiling, reduce heat and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Serve the pan seared chicken breast with the roasted pumpkin and pour over the green peppercorn sauce.
Note - When cooking meat in a fry pan, oil the meat not the pan. This will prevent splashing of hot oil and assists in preventing the meat from sticking to the hot pan.