The versatility of this simple soup will make it a regular on any menu. Try with different varieties of tortellini or ravioli such as spinach and ricotta or chicken.
Ingredients per serve
Beef tortellini 500.0 g
White wine 125.0 ml
Baby spinach leaves 200.0 g
Steamed Beans, Carrots And Broccoli Or Side Salad
Sliced Wholemeal Bread
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain and keep warm.
- Whisk together KNORR Tomato Powder with 1.75 l water in a large pot. Add white wine if using and bring to the boil.
- Return tortellini to the pan, along with baby spinach. Cook until pasta is hot and spinach is wilted.
- Slice with steamed vegetables or a side salad and bread.
- For a vegetarian version use spinach and ricotta tortellini.