Beef Mince Cannelloni
Keep your aged care residents happy with this fun and familiar pasta recipe.
Ingredients per serve
Brown onion, diced
Garlic puree 30.0 g
Baby spinach leaves
Dried Cannelloni Tubes
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Take a pot and sauté onion in oil. Add in garlic puree, chorizo and mince. Stir until browned.
- Add in spinach and stir and cook until wilted add KNORR Italiana Napolitana Sauce GF and simmer until cooked. Set aside ready to use.
- Take the Cannelloni Tubes and fill with the cooked mix.
- Place filled tubes into a gastronome. Top with more KNORR Italiana Napolitana Sauce and sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.