Egg and Vegetable Curry
Very versatile KNORR Sakims Chinese Lemon Sauce mixed with some KNORR Patak’s Korma Paste creates a mild flavoured and delicious sauce for this vegetable curry.
- Hard-boil the eggs, peel and set aside for use.
- Combine KNORR Patak’s Korma Paste and KNORR Sakims Chinese Lemons Sauce together and set aside for use.
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes, boil or steam until soft. Steam the remaining vegetables until tender.
- Heat a little oil in a large fry pan and lightly stir fry the vegetables. Add the sauce and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with the chopped eggs on top.
- Serve with steamed rice or a sesame topped roll.
Tip - Vegetables can be prepared and cooked in advance and stored in a cool room ready to stir-fry.