- If needed, remove the bones from the salmon using a pair of fish tweezers and clean any excess fat and skin off the fillet, cut steaks into 150 g portions.
- Season the salmon with KNORR Aromat and a portion of the olive oil.
- Preheat and large flat grill pan and lightly cook the salmon on both sides until the salmon is still pink and moist on the inside.
- Blanch the asparagus in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still retaining the bright green colour.
- In a large roasting tray place the tomatoes and season with a little olive oil and KNORR Aromat bake in a preheated oven (180 degree Celsius) until the skin starts splitting, remove from oven and set aside.
- Place the cooked asparagus and tomatoes on a large plate, place the grilled salmon on top and drizzle with the olive oil and KNORR Italian Glaze with Balsamic.