- Trim Lamb rump and tenderise using a meat mallet.
- Set out three half gastronome trays, add flour to the first one, whisk eggs and milk in the second and place the KNORR Potato Flakes GF, rosemary and parmesan in the third.
- Take each piece of Lamb and coat it in the flour mix, followed by the egg wash finished with the Flake mix. Once coated set aside ready to fry. Repeat with each piece.
- For mash - take a pot, bring water to the boil. Once boiled remove from heat and add in salt and milk.
- Whisk in the KNORR Potato Flakes GF and whisk until combined. Let sit for two minutes before whisking again.
- Blanch the broccoli and then reheat in boiling water to serve.
- For the gravy, whisk in the KNORR Rich Brown Gravy GF and water. Simmer for two minutes and serve.
- Fry schnitzel in deep fryer until cooked and golden brown.