Thai fish cakes
Authentic KNORR Thai Yellow Curry Paste adds great flavour to these fishcakes. Balance with a little KNORR Sakims Sweet Chili Sauce for a milder profile.
- Blend fish, KNORR Thai Yellow Curry Paste and KNORR Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce GF together until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl and add egg, beans, coriander, lime juice and corn flour. Season, then mix until fully combined.
- Shape the mixture into discs approximately 6cm in diameter. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Shallow fry the fish cakes until golden.
- Serve with asian style slaw or steamed vegetables, rice and extra KNORR Sakims Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.