Vegan Bali Bowl with Tofu and Satay Dressing
Firm or silken tofu can be used in this recipe however if you’d like to serve the tofu slices char-grilled use the firm tofu, as it holds its shape and is a lot less likely to break up.
Salads & Bowls
Breakfast & Brunch
- Cook rice according to instructions. Cool.
- Whisk together KNORR Thai Lime Powder with 75 ml warm water. Add KNORR Malaysian Satay Sauce and mix until fully combined.
- Slice tofu into 1 cm thick slices. Char grill if desired.
- Trim green beans and blanch.
- Divide black rice between serving bowls. Arrange green beans, shredded cabbage, sliced avocado and tofu on top. Drizzle over sauce then top with sliced chilli and fried shallot.