- Combine all the ingredients together and let them marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Once marinated, place all ingredients in a gastronome tray and cover with a lid before putting in an oven at 190 degree celcius for 30 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 160 degree celcius and cook for 3 more hours or until cheeks are tender.
- Once tender, remove meat from liquid and reduce liquid by half.
- Bring water and salt to the boil.
- Turn off heat and add cold milk.
- Whisk in the Knorr Potato Flakes GF until combined. Stand for 2-3 minutes before whisking again. Keep warm.
- Place cooked cheeks on top of the mash with reduced braising liquid as the sauce. Serve with zucchini and green snow peas.