Macaroni Cheese Lasagne
Two popular classics combined to make a delicious and easy to prepare meal – sure to become the new favourite.
- Dice the onions and sauté in oil with the beef mince. Add KNORR Pronto Napoli and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water and strain. Allow the pasta to steam off on a large tray.
- Bring milk to the boil and thicken with KNORR Roux, add 250g of cheese and cooked macaroni.
- Pour a layer of beef mince into a large tray and add the macaroni cheese.
- Sprinkle over the additional 100g grated cheese. Put back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 160C until golden on top.
- Serve with a side salad and wholemeal roll.