Sticky Asian Pulled Pork Sliders
Braising pork neck makes it extremely tender and flavoursome. The sticky Knorr Honey Soy Sauce with the freshness of carrot and cucumber will make this a favourite snack.
Breakfast & Brunch
Aged Care Finger Food
Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Place pork neck in a large gastronome and pour over 450 g of KNORR Chinese Honey Soy Sauce. Toss to ensure pork is fully coated in sauce.
- Cover gastronome tightly and cook pork for 5-6 hours until very tender. Remove and rest for 10 minutes then shred meat with two forks. Keep warm.
- Mix HELLMANN’S Real Mayonnaise with the extra 50 g of KNORR Chinese Honey Soy Sauce.
To Assemble and Serve
- Toast or grill slider buns. Spread with honey soy mayo mixture. Top with mixed lettuce, grated carrot, thinly sliced cucumber, and shredded pork.
- Sprinkle with green onion if desired.