Roti Fish Taco
Fusing Indian and Mexican together may appear unheard of at first, but I dare you to try! With taco trend showing no signs of slowing down, you may want to take your tacos to the next level. Go TACO!
- Combine KNORR Pronto Napoli and KNORR Patak's Tandoori Paste.
- Coat fish in mixture, place on a large baking tray and bake at 160 degree Celsius, until cooked through.
- Combine yoghurt, cumin, salt and sugar. Refrigerate.
- Heat the rotis and top with fish, yoghurt mixture, KNORR Patak's Sweet Mango Chutney, coriander and mint. Fold and serve.
- Serve tacos sprinkled with sliced jalapeno peppers if desired.