This dish is just as easy to cook as a traditional lamb roast but with a great twist on the all-time favourite. A mild curry-flavoured crust on the lamb adds interest and Knorr Patak’s Korma Sauce makes for a perfect sauce. Great served with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies or steamed rice.
- Combine Knorr Patak’s Mild Curry Paste and oil and spread all over lamb shoulders. Place lamb in large baking trays. Marinate for several hours.
- Cook lamb shoulders, covered well with foil, in a combi oven at 160°C for 4-5 hours. Uncover, increase heat to 180°C and cook for further 30 minutes until well browned. Remove and allow to cool slightly before roughly shredding the meat off the bone. Set aside.
- In a pot, bring water and salt to the boil. Once boiled remove from heat and add in the milk and Knorr Potato Flakes. Whisk until combined, sit for 2 minutes then whisk again.
- Meanwhile heat Knorr Patak’s Korma Sauce and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Serve vegetables, potato mash and tomato coriander raita.