- Boil half the eggplant until just soft. Blitz in a food processor and set aside.
- Take remaining half of eggplant and grate- adding to the blitz mix.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let sit for 20 minutes (to absorb moisture) and then form into balls ready to cook.
- In a pot heat KNORR Italiana Bolognese Sauce GF.Take a pan and lightly oil and fry the balls until coloured. Add to warm sauce.
- Using a mandolin, on a thin setting with julienne teeth in, run the zucchini through obtaining maximum length in each pass.
- In a large pot - bring water to boil. Once boiled drop in noodles for two minutes. Remove drain and serve.