- Mix the beans with KNORR Mexican Chunky Salsa Mild GF.
- Combine the avocado and HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise.
- Construct in the following order: tortilla, Mexican bean mix, eggs, cheese, coriander.
- Grill until cheese melts.
- Serve opened with creamed avocado on top.
Did you know?
- Huevos Rancheros is a popular Mexican breakfast dish usually served opened. The basic dish consists of fried eggs served upon lightly fried corn tortillas topped with a tomato-chilli sauce and refried beans. Slices of avocado or guacamole are common accompaniments.