Savoury Stuffed French Toast with Maple Hollandaise
French toast is a delicacy, especially when served with bacon and maple syrup. This version takes it to another level - French toast brioche sandwiches filled with gooey cheese and crispy bacon drizzled with maple flavoured hollandaise sauce. Delish!
Breakfast & Brunch
Ingredients per serve
Bacon rashers 15.0 x
Eggs 10.0 x
Milk 750.0 ml
Brioche slices 20.0 x
Garlic cloves 2.0 x
Knorr Hollandaise Sauce 350.0 g
Maple syrup 50.0 ml
Monterey Jack cheese 500.0 g
- Cook bacon until crisp and golden. Drain.
- Whisk eggs and milk together until fully combined. Season.
- Rub each slice of brioche with garlic, then working in batches dip brioche in custard mix.
- Pan fry brioche slices until golden then drain.
- Mix KNORR Hollandaise Sauce and maple syrup together until combined.
- Arrange sliced Monterey Jack cheese and bacon over half of the cooked brioche slices. Top with remaining brioche to make ten sandwiches.
- Place in a preheated combi oven and cook at 180 degree Celsius for 3-4 minutes until cheese is fully melted. Serve immediately with maple hollandaise.