- Preheat the char grill and grill the ribs until browned.
- Place into a large baking tray and add the water and KNORR Italiana Napolitana Sauce GF.
- Cover and place into a preheated oven (180 degree Celsius) and cook for one and half hours.
- Remove from the oven and drain off the liquid.
- Place the bourbon into a large pot bring to the boil and reduce by half.
- Add the hot water and whisk in the KNORR Rich Brown Gravy and bring to the boil while continuously stirring.
- Reduce the heat and add the KNORR American Chipotle BBQ Sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve with thick cut chips.