Green Pea and Ham Soup
A fresher alternative to split pea and ham soup, this soup can be enjoyed all year round.
Ingredients per serve
Oil 20.0 ml
Onion, chopped 100.0 g
Cloves garlic, chopped 3.0 x
Water 1.7 l
Ham, diced 350.0 g
Frozen peas 300.0 g
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add onion and garlic. Lightly cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add water and CONTINENTAL Professional Gluten Free Garden Pea & Ham Soup Mix and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add ham and peas, and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve green pea and ham soup with crusty bread.
- Crusty bread.
- Add garnish of diced ham and chives.