Crispy Squid with Lime Hollandaise
Give your all day favourite squid a crispy zing to it.
- Pre heat deep fryer to 190 degrees.
- Take squid tubes and split tube. Clean and score. Cut into strips.
- Take a medium bowl and make the batter. Sieve both flours and bi carb together. Add in ice water until desired consistency.
- In small pot place the KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce and the KNORR Lime powder. Mix together and heat slowly.
- Coat the squid strips in the batter and then slowly place in the deep fryer. Cook until golden brown.
- Let drain and serve.
- With half a lime.