- Combine KNORR Chinese Lemon Sauce GF, KNORR Japanese Teriyaki Sauce GF and sesame oil in a non-metallic bowl.
- Cut salmon fillets into 2cm cubes. Add salmon to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Thread salmon onto 20 small skewers.
- Grill or pan fry skewers for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle salmon skewers with sesame seeds and serve with extra KNORR Chinese Lemon Sauce, rice and steamed asian vegetables.
For dementia patients, cook cubed salmon without skewers if preferred.