- Pre-heat deep fryer to 190 degree Celsius.
- Take squid tubes and split tube. Clean and score, then cut into strips.
- Take a medium bowl and make the batter. Sieve both flours and bi-carb together. Add in ice water until desired consistency.
- In a small pot place the KNORR Hollandaise Sauce GF and the KNORR Thai Lime Powder. Mix together and heat slowly.
- Coat the squid strips in the batter and then slowly place in the deep fryer. Cook until golden brown. Let drain and serve.
- Serve with a wedge of lime at the side.