Garlic Prawn, Cucumber and Dill Salad
Prawns are very versatile and are one of the most popular seafood's. This recipe is a fresh salad option that takes it's origins from garlic prawns.
- Place brioche crumbs, parsley and KNORR Professional Garlic Puree in a Robo Coupe and blend until crumbed.
- Halve prawns length ways, wash and devein. Drizzle with butter and grill prawns until hot and cooked through. Remove from heat. Top with the brioche crumb mix and place under a salamander until lightly golden.
Cucumber and Dill Salad
- Ribbon cucumbers and slice diagonally.
- Toss cucumbers and dill together in a bowl. Combine HELLMANN'S Real Aioli and lemon juice together, mix well.
- Refrigerate until service.
- To serve, place prawns in a bowl with cucumber and dill salad and lemon aioli.