Sweet and Sour Pork Hokkien Stir Fry
Sweet and Sour is a classic flavour profile that your residents will know and love. Adding KNORR Sakims Teriyaki Sauce gives this recipe a new twist.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add pork mince and cook until well-browned. Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok then add broccoli, carrot and capsicum and stir fry until just tender.
- Meanwhile prepare noodles according to packaging instructions. Drain.
- Return mince to the wok, along with noodles, snow peas, KNORR Sakims Chinese Sweet and Sour Sauce and KNORR Sakims Teriyaki Sauce. Stir fry until sauce is reduced.
- Serve the stir fry, scattered with sliced green onions.