Tea Glazed Pork Neck
Did someone say tea?? Yes - we did. Not just for drinking we have reduced our ice tea to a glaze and used it to enhance this pork neck. Try it for yourself!
Pork Neck, boned and rolled 1.8 kg
Thyme 20 g
White Vinegar 30 ml
LIPTON Ice Tea 1 l
- Take a small pot and pour in the LIPTON Ice Tea, white vinegar and place on heat until boiled, simmer and allow the liquid to reduce by three quarters.
- Once reduced - add in the KNORR American Tomato Chilli Relish GFand thyme.
- Then marinate the Pork Neck in the mix and place on an oven tray.
- Bake for one and a half hours, basting the pork every 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Ready to slice and serve.