- Line a greased flan tray with the pastry and blind bake in the oven at 160 degree Celsius until cooked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Bring the cream to the boil and whisk in CARTE D'OR Creme Brulee Mix and CARTE D'OR Pannacotta Dessert Mix before adding the lemon juice.
- Pour the lemon-flavoured mixture into the pastry case then refrigerate until set.
- Beat the egg whites to medium peaks and slowly add the sugar until a soft meringue is formed. Pipe the meringue over the tart and colour with a blow torch. Serve cut into individual portions.
- The base in this recipe is also perfect for a cheesecake.