- Place the biscuits into a food processor and lightly crumb, then add the butter and pulse until combined.
- Press the crumb mix into a deep pie dish and refrigerate until firm.
- Bring 750ml of cream to the boil. WhiskCARTE D'OR Creme Brulee Mix and CARTE D'Or Pannacotta Dessert Mix into the cream until thick. Refrigerate.
- Slice the bananas and lay over the biscuit base, then pour over the crème brûlée mixture. Refrigerate again until set.
- Whip the remaining cream. Cut the pie into individual portions and top with a little cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Replace bananas with tinned peaches for a different twist.