Pan Fried Cauliflower Romesco
Be nice to your cauliflower. Hug it, kiss it, don't murder it by boiling it to death! A quick session in the frying pan with some super tasty spicy sauce. Now that is showing the love.
Snacks & Sides
Ingredients per serve
Cauliflower 2.0 kg
Olive oil 50.0 ml
Red capsicums 500.0 g
Garlic cloves, crushed 50.0 g
Salt 2.0 g
Cracked black pepper 1.0 g
Parmesan cheese, finely grated 50.0 g
Olive oil 80.0 ml
- Chop the cauliflower into large florets and lightly steam.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and pan fry the cauliflower until browned.
- Roast the capsicum until very soft then cool slightly. Remove skin and seeds.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and lightly cook without colour.
- Blend the garlic and oil with the capsicum and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle with parmesan. Garnish with micro herbs if desired and serve.