Southern Fried Cauliflower
Follow this recipe and close your eyes when you take your first bite. Hard to believe its cauliflower.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and steam for 5 minutes until just tender. Cool.
- Combine buttermilk, COLMAN'S Dijon Mustard, sugar and half the KNORR Professional Mixed Chilli Puree. Reserve remaining chilli puree.
- Fold the mixture through the cauliflower. Refrigerate for about 3 hours to infuse the flavours.
- Drain cauliflower and add flour to the liquid. Whisk to a batter consistency.
- Dust the cauliflower in additional flour, dip in chilli batter then coat again in flour.
- Deep fry at 180 degree Celsius until golden. Drain.
- Combine the remaining KNORR Professional Mixed Chilli Puree and sour cream and serve as a dipping sauce with the cauliflower. Garnish with chopped coriander.