For the Prawns
- Clean and butterfly the prawns.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and place into a bowl, in a separate bowl place the flour and the bread crumbs in another.
- Firstly dip the prawns into the flour, shake off the excess and dip into the egg mix, finally place into the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the deep fryer (180 degrees Celsius) and cook the prawn cutlets until golden brown.
For the Mayonnaise
- Combine the HELLMANN’S Real Mayonnaise and KNORR Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce GF.
- Arrange the prawns on a plate and place the sweet chilli mayonnaise into a side dish.
- Garnish with the coriander.
- Be sure to try out these exciting dipping sauce recipes and our finger food recipes that's just right for your business.