Prawns are simply the ideal seafood to try out with a wide assortment of dipping sauces, from the punchy and savoury to the sweet and spicy.
And nothing goes better with crispy fried prawns than a creamy mayo-based sauce with KNORR Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce that brings just the right amount of heat balanced out by a little sweetness. Also goes a treat with fish tacos, chicken wings, fritters and more.
- Clean and butterfly the prawns.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in one bowl. In separate bowls, prepare the plain flour and panko breadcrumbs.
- Firstly, dip the prawns into the flour. Shake off the excess, then dip into the egg mixture, and lastly coat in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the deep fryer to 180 degree Celsius and fry the prawn cutlets until golden brown.
- Plate the prawn cutlets with the dipping sauce in a side dish. Garnish with coriander leaves.