Parmigiana Meat Balls in Pitta bread
The tomato and cheese in the Parmigiana sauce combined with the beef mice gives these meat balls a resident pleasing flavour. Easy to eat in a soft pita pocket.
- Place mince, onion, KNORR Aromat Seasoning, oregano, basil, 100g KNORR Italiana Parmigiana Sauce GF, eggs & crumbs in a large bowl and use your hands to combine.
- Form mix into small meatballs and place on a lined tray ready to cook.
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan and seal the meatballs before returning to the tray and baking to finish cooking.
- In a small pot heat 350g KNORR Italiana Parmigiana Sauce GF.
- Make a small pocket in the pita bread ready to fill. Place lettuce, cooked meatballs into the pocket and add sauce, topped with cheese.