Mexican Vegetable Soup
Bulking up soups with vegetables and beans adds extra nutrition for your residents.
Ingredients per serve
Oil 10.0 ml
Onion, diced 100.0 g
Carrot, diced 150.0 g
Corn kernels 300.0 g
Water 1.7 l
Cannellini beans, drained 400.0 g
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add vegetables. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is just tender.
- Add water and CONTINENTAL Professional Gluten Free Thick Vegetable Soup Mix to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cannellini beans and simmer gently until warmed through.
- Avocado, coriander and sour cream.
- Convert this recipe into a rich Mexican hot pot. Just add chunky diced beef and slow cook in the oven.