Loaded Kumera Toast
Swapping out bread for sweet potato gives this toast a big point of difference. Plant based food consumption is on the rise, and this healthy option gives gluten the flick in favour of all-veggie-goodness.
Sandwiches & Wraps
Breakfast & Brunch
Snacks & Sides
Ingredients per serve
Oil, For Brushing
Feta, crumbled 200.0 g
Whole sweet potatoes 1750.0 g
Heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1.0 kg
Avocadoes 1750.0 g
Cracked Black Pepper, To Serve
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, To Serve
Micro Herbs, To Serve
- Cut sweet potato into long slices, about 2.5 cm thick. Brush with oil and bake until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Chop tomatoes and remove flesh from avocadoes.
- Top slices of baked sweet potato with chopped tomatoes, salt, cracked black pepper, and a drizzle of KNORR Hollandaise Sauce GF.
- Top once more with avocado, feta, salt, cracked black pepper and KNORR Italian Glaze with Balsamic.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and garnish with a sprinkle of micro herbs to serve.