Loaded Pumpkin Wedges with Pico De Gallo
Great things can be made using pumpkin, but none as simple as this recipe. A brilliant substitute to traditional wedges and chips.
- Clean and chop the pumpkin into wedges, leaving the skin on.
- Deep fry pumpkin at 160 degree Celsius until par-cooked. Drain.
- Combine KNORR Pronto Napoli, tomato, coriander, jalapenos, onion and oil to make Pico De Gallo salsa.
- Return pumpkin to deep fryer to complete cooking at 160 degree Celsius. Drain. Place in a bowl with the salsa and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve pumpkin drizzled with HELLMANN'S Real Aioli and sprinkle with roasted pepitas. Garnish with extra coriander and jalapeno.