Teriyaki Lamb Cutlets
Grilled glazed succulent lamb cutlets. Shut up and take my money!!
- Season and roast lamb racks at 160 degree Celsius until cooked to your liking.
- Roast baby onions, carrots for 30 minutes, add tomatoes and roast for a further 15 minutes.
- Add 675ml water to saucepan and whisk in KNORR Rich Brown Gravy GF and bring to the boil. Add KNORR Japanese Teriyaki Sauce GF.
- Place vegetables on plate top with lamb and pour over teriyaki gravy.
- Serve with a side of sugar snap peas.