Peri Peri chicken avocado burger
Burgers are forever evolving with new flavors and creations popping up every day. The classics still remain, this is a simple take on the popular Periperi burger.
- Slice the chicken breast through the center, so cooking time is decreased. Grill on a preheated flat top grill until cooked through, keep hot.
- Combine the HELLMANNS Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice and rind together.
Bread and Fillings
- Slice the bun through the centre and toast until golden, keep hot.
- Build the burger in the following order - bottom bun, lemon mayo, lettuce, sundried tomato, avocado, grilled chicken, KNORR Portuguese Peri Peri Sauce GF and toasted top bun.
- Serve with fresh cooked sweet potato chips.