- In a large pan sauté onion in oil with beef mince. Add KNORR Pronto Napoli and simmer for 1/2 hour. Remove from heat, cool slightly then puree mince mixture in a blender. Place in individual pie dishes and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water and drain. Allow pasta to steam off on a large tray.
- Bring milk to the boil and whisk in KNORR Roux until thickened. Add 250g grated cheese and cooked macaroni. Remove from heat, cool slightly then puree.
- Spoon pureed macaroni over set mince.
- Serve on a bed of pureed KNORR Pronto Napoli.
- Puree the pasta with the sauce to give it a smooth texture.
Tip - Check out these exciting puréed meal recipes that you can add to your menu.